D Series combines proven performance and unique benefits with seamless integration potential.
Total integration is the core ethos behind D SERIES, our most advanced install-dedicated amplifier platform to date. Conceived to provide ‘true open interoperability’, D SERIES integrates with the widest range of digital audio and control protocols, bringing powerful benefits and unique capabilities that make a real world difference, to any demanding high-performance installation.
D SERIES is available in two distinct variants, each with three power models to specifically suit the application. One delivers a proven combination of Lake Processing and Dante, while the other heralds a ground-breaking collaboration with Biamp Systems for potent and seamless integration with their Tesira DSP platform.
D Series is the most advanced install-dedicated platform ever conceived by Lab.gruppen, and uniquely, is available in two variants – one featuring Lake, the other featuring Tesira by Biamp Systems – each offering unique capabilities and advantages.
Available in 3 power configurations (8000 W, 12000 W and 20000 W), D Series heralds the introduction of Rational Power Management™ (RPM) technology. RPM allows truly flexible allocation of total available power without loss of channel count, to ensure the most efficient and rational use of overall amplifier inventory.
The combination of unique amplifier technologies and innovative CAFE software tools enable better mains management and allow substantial savings to be made on critical infrastructure such as cooling and UPS systems, lowering the overall installation and running costs of a venue audio system.
- Real flexibility in channel power allocation without compromise
- True ‘open interoperability’ – integrate with any matrix or DSP platform.
- Available with Lake Processing with Dante and 3rd-party control and critical monitoring, or fully integrated onboard Tesira DSP and AVB connectivity
- Redundant audio inputs and onboard system surveillance for compliance in mission-critical Voice Alarm applications (PA/VA)
- Lower installation costs by virtue of better mains management, avoiding over-specification of installed mains distribution, cooling and UPS (where required).
- Unique Rational Power Management™ (RPM) technology
- Regulated Switch-Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™)
- Breaker Emulation Limiter (BEL™) to prevent power interruption
- Under-voltage Limiting (UVL™) for continued operation despite severe voltage drops
- Best-in-class Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Proven and reliable Class TD® Output Stage with patented Intercooler high-efficiency cooling system
- Detachable phoenix plug-in audio connectors
- Unique spec and commission tools (CAFE and ESP) makes project design, tender, planning and implementation easier than ever